Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My First Companion and Pray for my Spanish

Hermana Bundy & Hermana Magoon
May 9, and 10
Buenos Dias Mi Famila! Spanish is so hard I wont lie especially when everyone but 4 of the 11 in our district are good at it. One day I will understand and speak it but for now I just have to work hard at it!!! But it is really trying! The first day we went to class and it was pure Spanish wont lie it was super scary didn't like it but I made it through day one and half way through day two now. Well the first person I saw was Hermana Fair a friend from Snow She said it was like Disneyland here haha NOT!!  Dropped my luggage off and headed to get all my books and to class I went. Well guess who my companion is haha not Hermana Bundy I wish though wouldn't that be great we would be together 24/7 except the bathroom that is. Well I was Just teasing you my companion is Hermana Bundy. We both started laughing when we saw each other for the first time and said this was suppose to be a joke.(side note the had talked about this before how funny would that be if we are companions)  But guess not haha so it doesnt feel like I am on a mission well it is just different seeing my Bro, cousins, and friends here haha but it is great! (Elder Magoon, Elder Gardner, Elder Gleave, Hermana Bundy, and a whole bunch of kids she went to school with) May 29 is when I fly to Guatemala cant wait!! Well Hermana Flake and Hermana Williams are our room mates. I love Hermana Flake she reminds me of Kimberlee red hair and all super awesome and fun but I feel like I am Hanging out with Kimberlee haha. It has been crazy here and hard and it goes on. We had our group teaching experience in English with investigators and that was an eye opener but when the Spirit tells me to say something he means it I just stood up and away it went. But Spanish on the other hand not so much we teach our first Spanish one tomorrow Mi and Hermana Bundy are a little freaked out well a lot!! So hopefully we even last 2 menos hopefully well don't worry about me just pray for me with the language I could use it!! Well that is all I got love you all and Happy Mothers Dia Madre! Hope it is GREAT! Any advice I will take. well love you All! Adios Love Hermana Magoon
P.S. It is so hard to say Hermana Bundy I have called her Katie way to much! We are lucky I know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment