Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Last Full Day for 18 Months At Home

May 8, 2012

The night before we leave for the Provo MTC mom has Bailey(thanks Bay) come over to take some family pictures. Not like we have enough to do. We were not happy with mom but we had put her off for months and now it was crunch time. First stop was pictures with Grandma Bundy. She was a great sport and came outside in her house coat to take a picture and say our goodbyes.
Not happy with mom for making us go catch the horses clear down in the bottom field and the sun is going down fast.
Halters and bucket of grain one last trip to catch the horses altogether. (I told Bailey hurry thats the picture I want and she did a great job then the kids took off running knowing we were taking pictures but at least that got them to start smiling.
Jack, Skeeter,Rocky, Chris & Smurf glad to see everyone and of course the bucket of grain

Going to miss this.

.




  Sure glad we did.


Jumping for Joy we are done with pictures.




As you can see it got dark on us. After pictures we had about an hour to get back home and to be ready  to meet the Stake President to be set apart as missionary's. Callie needed to finish those last few things on her list so I went to town with Victoria. President Jensen, Sister Jensen, Mom, Dad, Dahlen, Bailey, Josh, Braxton, Grandpa Cliven,Grandma Carol, Stetsy, Arden, CeCe, her little brother (sp) and Bishop Allen were all there waiting for me and Victoria to get back from town we had gone to find me some jewelery and get pizza for dinner. I hurried and put on my dress and grabbed my scriptures and we had a sweet discussion with president Jensen and great promises and blessings to help us while we are gone serving the Lord.  After they were gone I needed to go to Wal-Mart still and so my good friend Kody Ruth came over and got me and was my companion for the night. She has given me lots of great advice and shared her mission experiences with me. I love to laugh with her she is an awesome example and friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment